Here’s some initial resources for campaigning outreach:
- Campaign to Stop Killer Robots artwork, including avatars and banners for social media, can be downloaded from the our Flickr account, as well as hi-resolution photos of campaigners and their activities. Action on Armed Violence has produced an infographic on the campaign.
- Our YouTube account has a number of short films about the Campaign to Stop Killer Robots, as well as playlists of precursors to fully autonomous weapons. PAX has created a brief animation film that is a useful introduction.
- The campaign’s Statements detail our policy and overall strategy, while the Bibliography lists recent reports, briefings, articles, and other publications on fully autonomous weapons. The 5-pp executive summary of HRW’s 2012 Losing Humanity report provides a helpful introduction to issue and call for a ban.
- The campaign has a limited number of Print Materials including bumper stickers (11.5″ x 3″) and notepads (8.5″ x 5.5″) available on request in return for a small donation.
- Members of our campaign are translating materials into Spanish and other languages
We welcome in-kind support from interested graphic designers, photographers, filmmakers, cartoonists, and other artists, but currently do not have funds to spend on developing or producing campaign materials. If you’d like to support our initiative please contact us.